Work permit service for employers and employees in Finland

A person with a job offer or their own company in Finland can apply for a residence permit on the basis of employment or entrepreneurship.

Employees and employers

Assistance with the part or whole of the process from start to finish, for example, the application documents, the authorities, etc.

Individual service

The service is tailor-made to suit the needs of companies of all sizes, domestic employers and individual work permit applicants.

The requirements and arrangements for residence permits are complex and often perceived as confusing.

I can help you make sure that you have the right documents and that the application is properly completed. I also can deal with the authorities on your behalf after the application has been submitted and keep you updated of the progress.

No one can predict the decisions of the permit authorities, but on the basis of the existing regulations and practices, we can jointly find out where you stand.

We make sure to avoid the pitfalls that exist and the mistakes you can make that can cause a rejection.

The first counselling (by phone / email) is free of charge.

In Finland based employers and workers are warmly welcome.

Overseas agencies strictly no thanks.

You can take care of residence related permit matters in the Enter Finland service

NB. This is not a recruitment agency.

You must have confirmed employment before you may apply for a worker's residence permit for Finland. Your employer must confirm this information by necessary documents for the immigration authorities. This is usually done in the form of an employment contract.

Current issues: Amendments to legislation on students and researchers will take effect on Friday 15 April 2022. In future, students can directly be granted a residence permit that is valid for the entire duration of the studies. In addition, all researchers may use the same application form to apply for a residence permit. The amendments only apply to... If you are arriving in Finland from Ukraine due to Russia's attack, you can stay in the country visa-free, apply for temporary protection. You no longer need to wait for a decision on your application before starting work or studies. From now on, you will have the right to work or study as soon as you register your...

Useful linkis

jQuery Tlačítko na začiatok by William from